let's get muddy! These hiking shoes were free. A regular customer, Robert, gave me a coupon from one of his vendors. Apparently Keen gives coupons for a free pair of shoes fairly often to clients, friends, for whatever reason they choose. You go to the website, enter a code, pick out your shoe, and that's the end. They were shipped to me from across town. It's kind of freaky, I feel like I stole something. (note: practice receiving.) I feel pretty good about accepting a gift from a local Portland company. I've spent too many mornings NOT getting my feet wet around this beautiful place. Take me to Forest Park. I'll take you to the Gorge. Let's go to Glacier.

You can't really see from this bitty little photo from someone's iPhone, but i'm really happy. Spent the weekend laughing so hard my sides hurt as a result. Playing in the ocean. Practicing headstands. Catching and trying to properly throw a frisbee. Loving. Singing. Supporting. Shooting photos. Burning my calves from a fire built in the sand. Celebrating. Breathing.
The only difficult part was keeping my impetuous heart quiet while enjoying my whiskey Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment